Friday, October 16, 2020

my new life..:)

It has been more than 2 weeks since i last posted sth here, and that is on the 2nd of Jan.....the day my little darling Batrisyia was born. So today, is her 16th day, as well as my 16th day, as a daddy. Pre-Batrisyia period, i always wondered, how it might feel to be a daddy? How does it actually feel to hold your very own child in your arms?....Let me tell u now, it is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! If i could find more words or better phrases to channel out this feelings inside, i would..but no words can really describe it. Perhaps, tears of gratefulness and gratitude to the Almighty God, is the best way to express. Thank you Allah, for this precious gift. It is a gift, that changes your life, that alters your perception of the future, and of course completes you as a family. The minute she was born, i felt a very strong sense of relief and happiness. All because cikSHu n Batrisyia were both in good conditions, no medical complications whatsoever which substantially alleviated most of the worries i had earlier. I kissed Shu on the forehead and said, "U did very2 well honey, congratulations......and she is soooo beautiful," CikShu, mixed with super-exhaustion and slightly drowsy from the residual effect of the pethidine, can only manage to smile and asked, "Is she out yet?"...and few seconds later, the silence in the labour room was cracked by Batrisyia Safiyyah's first ever cry....."uweeek....uweekkk...uweekk" such beautiful sound of music in itself. They put her on Shu's tummy to have the first skin contact with the mother. The cord was cut, Tisyia was dressed and wrapped and later passed to me. I took her from the midwife, full with honour and full of love. Her eyes shut, I gave her my very first kiss and slowly i brought her close to me. The adzan and iqamat was recited to her ears, and gently, i applied few drops of zam zam water to her lips. She slowly opened her eyes, in a very3x cute manner, and looked deep into me eyes; and that was the first eye contact we had.so memorable indeed:) Being in the labour room that time was somewhat different. Having done few labours myself during my Obs n Gyne rotation, i thought i will be fine. But, seeing

4650 days later.......
(16th Oct 2020). 
I wonder...why the entry stopped there 😂, What did I see? Seeing what? Oh my goodness.
It has been sooo long since I last opened this blog. So much have changed. She was 16 days when I wrote the entry, and today she is already 12 years and 10 months old!!! hahaha...

In fact she inspired me to reopen my blog. I started the blog entry when she was only a little baby less than a feet long. And now she herself started to have a blog...here is the link tisyialanhelmy.blogspot.com.....

InsyaAllah  i will restart my blog writing again. After more than 12 years in idle mode. The blog started when I was in Dublin Ireland, as a medical student. Now, I have just started my DPhil journey. I will talk about more in my next entry......

This blog ended with the title 'my new life', and it will restart with the title 'my new life'....



No comments:

31/10/2019...and a year after (2.0) -How to apply to Oxford University?

 Part 2. I had only about 3 weeks, from the time of the last interview to the due date for submission of the postgrad application, which was...